Position Title: Manager, Leadership Development
Organization Name: Mattress Firm
Level: Mid Level
- Develop a positive relationship with field-facing employees and managers.
- Act as a coach, liaison and an advisor, to provide learning expertise to employees and managers.
- Ensure compliance with Federal and State laws and regulations, and corporate policies/processes.
- Assist in developing performance improvement plans and providing necessary support within the process.
- Develop, prepare an facilitate necessary materials, content and train-the-trainer sessions to the Directors, Field Development and employees groups as required.
- Develop criteria for evaluating effectiveness of training activities and regularly monitor and reports results to management, along with recommendations for improvement as appropriate.
- Design, develop, update, and deliver professional quality presentations and training materials to include classroom trainings, workbooks, job aids, quick reference guides, webinars, videos, VILT, and eLearnings.
- Monitors and evaluates program’s progress and development by implementing an evaluation and proficiency assessment process that is consistent developmental and feedback standards.
- Develops and conducts audits to identify training needs and opportunities for performance improvement.
- Develop and maintain training tracking including participation, costs, and ROI.
- Perform special projects as needed and perform all duties as deemed necessary for the success of Organizational Effectiveness.
How to Apply
E-mail your resume to: Peter.Garneau@mfrm.com