Title: Director of Coaching
Organization Name: Crisp Video
Position Details and Requirements:
Are you a strong, relationship-driven leader who’s obsessed with providing a world-class client experience? Do you embrace conflict as a way to grow and problem solve collaboratively? Were you born for a people-focused role that combines creative problem solving, detail-oriented and data-driven operations, and continually driving sales & ascensions of existing clients?
Final question: when faced with a challenge, do you get excited or run away?
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, have a passion for leading a team and overseeing vital client relationships, consider yourself a sales-oriented customer service expert, and want to work collaboratively with a team of game changers, you might be the perfect fit for our Director of Coaching role.
The Director of Coaching will be responsible for strategy and execution of new and ongoing client coaching programs, including ensuring that client objectives are set & met, existing client accounts are consistently retained, renewed, & ascended, and all client services are carried out in a professional, solutions-focused manner by the coaching team members.
This is an opportunity to shape Crisp’s future and impact the success of our clients in a tangible way. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to manage a crucial client-facing department and contribute to the account retention and ascension goals of one of the fastest growing companies in America.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Building and maintaining client relationships via setting and managing expectations, as well as addressing any client concerns with grace — we aren’t happy unless the client is delighted
- Ensuring Coaching team members successfully coordinate and execute all ongoing client programs in accordance with program offering/scope as well as optimizing and problem-solving when necessary to make our coaching offerings successful.
- Minimizing client churn and program cancellations.
- Identifying opportunities for ascension and upsells as well as ensuring existing clients consistently renew their programs.
- Making sure the Coaching team achieves critical goals that contribute to the company’s overall growth.
- Developing the coaching team with a hands-on approach, focusing on leadership, management, and accountability
- Hiring / Growing the Coaching Team
- You will be evaluated and vetted based on your ability to follow instructions
- Do not apply through the contact information on the website
- To Apply: Please call 404-671-4386 for step-by-step instructions