Join us for the Greater Atlanta ATD Trainer Showdown and showcase your skills to your colleagues in the Talent Development and Learning industry! Are you a trainer or speaker who wants to show off your talents? Or, are you looking for an opportunity to sharpen your virtual training and presentation skills? Our 3rd Annual Atlanta Trainer Showdown competition will be virtual, and the 2020 winner, Brandon Smith, is the MC for the event.
How the Competition Works:
- Enter the competition by filling out the "Trainer Showdown Form" below, which includes submitting a video of your pitch in two minutes or less. • The pitch: A topic on skills for our current reality
- The Special Events Committee will review the submissions and select 5 finalists.
- The 5 finalists will compete virtually on Thursday, November 11th, 2021 to a live audience, via REMO. Contestants can use a slide deck or whatever they need to make their virtual presentation (7 - 10 minutes) come to life.
- The audience will vote to select the winner.
- The winner will receive the title "Greater Atlanta ATD 2021 Trainer Showdown Winner," a trophy, a $250 gift card, a speaking opportunity at ACE, and will MC the 2022 Trainer Showdown.
To enter the competition, please fill out the form: Trainer Showdown Form.
Deadline to submit your proposal is Friday, October 1st. Each finalist will be announced daily, starting on Monday, October 11th.
For questions, email email@example.com .
Event Host: Brandon Smith
Brandon was our 2020 Trainer Showdown winner, who brought us "Resilence - Bouncing Back from 2020" and esteemed Personnel Psychogist with the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs.
- Room Opens: 5:30 PM (Networking)
- Program Begins - 6:00 PM
- Program Ends - 8:00 PM
ATD Capability Model: Building Personal Capability
- Trainers and Specialists
- Instructional Designers
- Learning Management Professionals