Professional Development: TetraMap Taster - Learning Behavioral Instrument
TetraMap is a Behavioral instrument that uses metaphors as teaching tools, to embed the learning and provide a framework that is versatile, simple, and applicable at any employee level. One of the core TetraMap beliefs is "Strength lies in valuing differences" and what everyone brings to the table. It capitalizes on each person's unique combination of behaviors and respects diversity and supports inclusion.
What will you get from this session?
- A mini-version of the TetraMap instrument identifying your highest preference.
- An understanding of what drives your (and other people’s) behavior and how this might impact performance.
- A framework that will enable you to solve organizational challenges more effectively by applying 4 different lenses to every day.
- Improved self-awareness skills and strategies on how to communicate, influence, and resolve conflict.
About Your Facilitator: Suzan Hochstetler
With 25+ years of experience developing training, service and leadership programs for iconic global brands, Hard Rock Cafe, Tupperware Brands, Toys R Us and the Walt Disney Company, Suzan ensures her strategies and solutions are based on real world learnings, practical application and incorporate innovation and different perspectives. Her overall goal is to empower employees of all levels and positions through knowledge, skill development, inclusion, motivation and recognition. Suzan brings deep operational knowledge and experience on what it takes to develop strong diverse teams.
Suzan is currently a Senior Consultant at Curium Solutions US. Her specializations include: Leadership & Talent Development, Adult Learning & Instructional Design, Facilitation, Leadership Program Design, Diversity and Inclusion, Executive Coaching, Employee Engagement, and Culture Change.
She is passionate about helping individuals reach their full potential and providing strategic guidance to companies so they can be more productive and profitable. Suzan loves to facilitate programs to interact with her clients and witness their “Aha” moments. Suzan is a Certified TetraMap Facilitator, a Certified 360°Coach and holds a Global Professional Human Resource Certification.
Qualifications & Certifications
- GPHR Certified
- Certified 360°Coach
- Certified TetraMap Facilitator
- PDI Ninth House “Talentview® of Performance”
- Trained in Project Management and Change Management at Rollins College
Program Begins - 1:00 PM
Program Ends - 2:00 PM