Title: Training Specialist
Organization Name: Crisp Video
Position Details and Requirements:
Are you a quick-thinking self-starter with a passion for educating and empowering others to achieve their goals? Do you gravitate toward relationship-driven roles that emphasize world-class client experience? Were you born to organize, plan, and execute innovative and ever-evolving projects and programs?
Final question: when faced with a challenge, do you get excited or run away?
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess impeccable communication skills, have a passion for managing and coordinating projects with many moving parts, and want to work collaboratively with a team of game changers, you might be the perfect fit for our Training Specialist role.
The Training Specialist will be dedicated to the success of each member of the Crisp Coach program: the top business and leadership coaching program in the legal industry. You will be responsible for ensuring your clients maximize their membership and have the support and accountability they need to achieve the goals they set for themselves and their businesses. You’ll be a teacher, a strategist, a coach — the Yoda you’ve always been called to be.
This is an opportunity to shape Crisp’s future and impact the success of countless law firms across the country. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to guide the most committed law firm owners in America toward transformational growth in their organizations — and as a result, shape the future of Crisp’s growing coaching division.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Building trust and maintaining close relationships with our highest-tier clients.
- Helping clients and their teams integrate coaching workshop content into their business infrastructure.
- Facilitating objective, results-oriented (sometimes heart-warming) conversations with clients on a regular basis.
- Ensuring full Crisp Coach program utilization for all members — essentially making sure they are getting ALL the bang for ALL the bucks.
- Traveling domestically frequently to conduct onsite trainings for your clients and their teams.
- Delivering effective classroom-style workshops and trainings to law firm owners and their staff.
- Playing a key role in the growth and success of your clients’ businesses — you are their accountability partner, support group, and leadership coach all in one.
- You will be evaluated and vetted based on your ability to follow instructions
- Do not apply through the contact information on the website
- To Apply: Please call 404-948-6327 for step-by-step instructions