Position Title: Senior Organizational Effectiveness Consultant
Organization Name: Kaiser Permanente
Level: Senior Level
Empowering People to Improve Health At Kaiser Permanente our organization is all about people – as individuals and as a team. We may be 200,000+ employees and physicians strong, but we act as one when it comes to empowering our members, colleagues, and communities to achieve their goals.
Senior Organizational Effectiveness Consultant, Atlanta, Georgia
In this role, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and integrating programs to drive a strong performance culture including selection, development, performance management, and compensation of leadership talent. Responsibilities include designing and developing region-wide talent assessment and succession planning processes, selecting and implementing 360 degree assessment tools and feedback processes, and providing coaching and support to managers and high potential leaders in creating strong, actionable development plans. Other duties include designing and implementing best-in-class leadership development strategies and programs, selecting and implementing selection assessment tools for hiring leadership talent, aligning compensation with high performance, and providing consultation and facilitation for executive strategic planning. In addition, you will continually build the company’s human capital and encouraging development.
- At least fifteen years of progressive experience in Leadership Development and Organizational Effectiveness
- At least ten years of experience managing the work of others
- At least five years of experience working with executives
- Three or more of the following certifications (e.g. SPHR/PHR, MBTI, Hogan, 360-feedback, change management, executive coaching) preferred
- A master’s degree in HRD/OD or related field, or six years of experience in a directly related field with a high school diploma or GED
- Outstanding facilitation and presentation skills
- Demonstrated consultation skills and the ability to effectively manage client relationships with leaders at all levels
- Demonstrated expertise in leadership development and organizational effectiveness principles and methodologies (e.g. strategic planning, succession planning, assessment, development planning, executive coaching, executive selection, change management)
- Health care consulting experience preferred
For immediate consideration, please visit http://kp.org/careers for complete qualifications and job submission details, referencing job number 949849.
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
This position supports Kaiser Permanente’s code of conduct and compliance by adhering to all laws and regulations, accreditation and licensure requirements, and internal policies and procedures.
Discover what it’s like to be part of an industry-leading organization driving innovative care and technology. Get social with us and see what people are saying! Glassdoor and LinkedIn: Kaiser Permanente Facebook: Kaiser Permanente Thrive Twitter: @KPCareers YouTube: Kaiser Permanente Careers
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please visit https://www.kaiserpermanentejobs.org/job/atlanta/senior-organizational-effectiveness-consultant/641/6741990496 for complete qualifications and job submission details, referencing job number 949849.