Position Title: Instructional Designer/eLearning Designer
Organization Name: Fortna
Level: Mid Level
Instructional Designer/eLearning Designer (Contract/ 6-12 months)
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Articulate Storyline 360
- Adobe Creative Suite (at least Acrobat, Illustrator, Photoshop required)
- Camtasia Studio
- Instructional/Multimedia Design or equivalent Designing/creating online learning material
- Understanding of curriculum structure and organization
- Authoring effective learning objectives
- Creating Job Aides
- Video editing Skillset
- Conceptualize online learning experiences (including, but not limited to, videos, quizzes, gamification, animation, voice tools and interactions) based on sound instructional theory for promoting the acquisition of knowledge or to assess knowledge.
- Apply instructional design principles to meet learning outcomes.
- Transfer information from texts in creative ways to create and scaffold unique online learning experiences.
- As a strong communicator, you should have the ability to articulate and support design decisions based on the brief and agreed strategy.
- Produce written scripts of a high standard that demonstrate an understanding of the training outcomes.
- Create storyboards for online learning experiences based on specified texts, frameworks and outcomes.
- Ability to modify and manipulate imagery and create custom graphics/motion graphics/info graphics to support instructional design and training needs.
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to create multimedia education content.
- Participate in brainstorms and discussions surrounding processes, projects and proposals.
- Participate in, and contribute to, training sessions and workshops.
- You should be able to juggle multiple projects and adapt to changing priorities and tight schedules.
Examples: Digital portfolio and/or link to work samples
How to Apply
Send resume and portfolio/work samples to email@example.com