Position: Learning Specialist
Organization: GoHealth Urgent Care
Level: Entry Level
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we place the needs of our patients first - by providing an effortless patient experience, a welcoming culture of care and seamless integration with market-leading health systems and our communities.
The Learning Specialist collaborates within the People team and other departments throughout the organization providing a customer focused and effective learning support service to the organization to achieve company goals and objectives. This position provides support to the People- Learning team that includes developing and delivering curriculum in an organized pattern that is both engaging and informative, supporting learning and development work initiatives implemented across the organization to include but not limited to compliance education and leader and team member development.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or related field required
- 3+ years’ experience delivering training in a corporate environment.
- Experience developing and updating training materials & courses.
- Experience facilitating in-person, web-based and one-on-one training sessions.
- Experience with learning-project implementation in support of strategic change initiatives.
- Experience with scheduling classes, organizing enrollment, reporting metrics, and other related administrative task.
- Preparation of training location by ensuring all materials, tools, technical equipment and resources needed are available to effectively administer training.
- Experience providing consultative services as it pertains to training development.
- Projects and Project Management: Responsible for performance consulting work throughout the businesses they support via planning, project management, data gathering, coordination and analysis.
- Training Delivery: Develop and deliver training courses, collaborating with the Learning team and SME’s to identify, assess, create and implement learning needs.
- Partnerships: Establishes productive relationships and rapport with customers to gain joint understanding of business and learning goals, strengths, and opportunities by meeting and providing timely follow up on learning needs.
- Market Learning Support: Supports company-wide People Team initiatives to ensure the successful rollout and education and acceptance of policies and programs throughout the organization.
- Provide daily administrative support to Learning team: Coordinate and track Learning requests received by customers. Schedules meetings, reserves rooms, and coordinates travel. Sets up video conference and other methods for meetings across the organization. Assists coordinating and planning Learning team meetings and training classes. Orders supplies and tracks amounts spent on the following accounts: mileage, dues and memberships, travel and conference, books and subscriptions, office supplies. Designs presentations and tools using MS Office- excel, word, PowerPoint.
- Data/Reporting/LMS management and maintenance: Runs reports and queries as requested. Prepares spreadsheets for special projects. Maintain team member updates, and assist team members with utilization
- Information Management: Support the Learning Team data / reporting needs of the team, using knowledge of computer applications such as Excel, Human Resource Information Systems, and general database management and reporting to supplement and communicate with the People Team reporting area, ensuring People Business Partners/Leaders have the Learning data and reports they need on both a routine and ad hoc or project basis.
- Support learning team with training coordination and delivery: setting assignments per job role in learning management system. Help manage learning calendar consistently. Develop, deliver, coordinate and support in-person or virtual training sessions, including training logistic arrangements, training materials management (training materials, managing training calendars and updates, attendance records and invitations, agendas and training evaluations).
- May also travel throughout the United States as needed less than 15% of the time
- All other duties as assigned.
How to Apply
Apply online at https://jobs.jobvite.com/gohealthuc/job/oqFMefwP