Position Title: Technical Instructional Designer/Trainer
The Technical Instructional Designer/Trainer role is a member of the Customer Learning Services (CLS) group who designs and develops Intradiem’s technical training (i.e., application, implementation, configuration, troubleshooting, etc.) for internal/external customers. This role is 50% instructional design, 20% training delivery, and 30% project engagement.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES / Functions
- Manage the end-to-end instructional design process (using the ADDIE or other models) to create learning solutions.
- Develop blended learning programs and content using appropriate design, content and technologies.
- Design or revise, develop and deliver instructor-led training, and supporting materials, for various types of customer audiences; onsite and remote.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training design by creating assessments and evaluations before, during and after training.
- Develop and use work plans, storyboards, trackers, and other project management tools to successfully complete training projects and materials on time.
- Participate on cross-functional project teams, ensuring training tasks are executed successfully throughout the project cycle.
- Collaborate with other training team members to review eLearning solutions that generate ways to meet business metrics.
- Maintain training documentation, roadmap, and storage.
- Troubleshoot internal and external customer challenges affecting online training access.
- Conduct all business in accordance with Intradiem policies and procedures.
- All other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Ability to manage multiple projects and design materials within limited time constraints.
- Quick learner, willing to become an expert in using both Intradiem’s software solution as well as design authorware.
- Self-directed with excellent judgment, strategic thinking, leadership, and the ability to manage risk and competing priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven skill set in needs assessment and the development of learning courses, and ability to incorporate best practice theories of instructional design into practice.
- Excellent facilitation, presentation and related training delivery skills.
- Proven track record in creating innovative, high-impact technical-related learning solutions.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills within a technical environment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Design, Education, Communication, or related field.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience working as a technical trainer and instructional designer.
- Experience with Articulate Storyline and Rise required. Additional eLearning tools using video production (i.e., Premiere Pro or Camtasia) preferred. Advanced skills in MS Office Suite needed.
- Expertise in delivering instructor-led classroom and web-based training, exhibiting related facilitation skills that engage learning audiences.
- Experience using mapping software like Visio, Lucidchart, or other is preferred.
- Experience with a variety of learning management systems and web-based delivery tools such as Zoom, WebEx or Adobe Connect.
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in the software industry (SaaS), SQL, and Work Force Management preferred.
How to Apply
Please visit the Intradiem website to apply: https://intradiem.com/company/careers/