17th CLO Exchange
presented by the HR Exchange Network
Encompassing changing customer demands, new technology and evolving insights reveal why and how businesses must transform their approach to employee development. Is your company up to speed with new strategies to keep up with such a changing landscape?
If you are the Head of L&D of your company, you're invited for an exciting opportunity to network with your senior-level peers and debate best practices going forward in the evolving learning landscape. The 17th CLO Exchange is fast approaching, and you won't want to miss out on this meeting of dynamic thought-leaders.
Biggest takeaways for this edition:
- Discuss how to navigate Learning in the Age of Acceleration with Jesse Jackson at Chase.
- Benchmark strategy with Jennifer Dudek from Cisco, who is shifting towards strength-based careers for all employees.
- Hear Facebook’s Twayna Hood Hill lead a powerful discussion on women in leadership
- Learn how to revitalize L&D at the break-neck speed of business with Catherine Konnik from Subway.
- Explore how Wells Fargo is disrupting 21st Century Corporate Learning through Innovation.
- Take a tour of the Delta Airlines Training Center, and see first-hand the difference that a fully immersive training program makes.
Plus much more!
So, are you ready to unleash growth through technology, creativity, and innovation - all while having a good time with your peers? Our Exchange model is invitation only, so don’t forget to Request Your Invite today.
Interested in showcasing your cutting-edge L&D solutions at the Exchange? Let us know!
For any additional questions regarding the CLO Exchange, please email Bruna Sales at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 813-658-2550