Call for Presenters
How the Competition Works:
- Enter the competition by filling out the "Trainer Showdown Form" below, which includes submitting a video of your pitch in two minutes or less. The pitch: A topic on skills for our current reality.
- The Special Events Committee will review the submissions and select 5 finalists.
- The 5 finalists will compete virtually on Thursday, November 11, 2021 to a live audience, via REMO. Contestants can use a slide deck or whatever they need to make their virtual presentation (7 - 10 minutes) come to life.
- The audience will vote to select the winner.
- The winner will receive the title "Greater Atlanta ATD 2021 Trainer Showdown Winner", a trophy, a $250 gift card, a speaking opportunity at ACE and will MC the 2022 Trainer Showdown.
Deadline to submit your proposal: Friday, October 1st.
For questions: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Register for the Event
Register to join us on November 11th